The Cheshire Watch Company Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Cheshire Watch Company Ltd
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.cheshirewatchcompany.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering on our site, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. In the case of product enquiries, your e-mail address, including details of the watch you selected, will be stored so that we can return a written quote by e-mail or send offers on similar watches or other offers that might be relevant to you. For instance, we may contact you with price and availability information on watches that we have in stock.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.